Honeymoon in Morocco, here we leave the video of the Vida Mochileira channel on YouTube, which tells us about the trip you took with us through Morocco.
In your Channel Description:
I got married in November 2019 in England and a follower of Vida Mochileira who is Moroccan (Atman) invited me and Mark to spend our honeymoon in Morocco. We stayed 3 days and 4 nights in Morocco and our itinerary was all organized by Atman’s company, @ecodesertmorocco.
I’ll leave the itinerary of our honeymoon trip down here. I would like to thank @ecodesertmorocco for their professionalism and dedication in offering us an unforgettable trip. They make personalized itineraries based on the number of people, travel days and type of accommodation you want to stay (from low cost to luxurious). We really liked the itinerary, the hotels we stayed in, our guide (who was Atman himself) and everything we learned about Morocco and the Muslim religion.
Their website is this: https://ecodesertmorocco.com/
I got a special discount for the followers of Vida Mochileira. So, if you are thinking of going to Morocco too, send them an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a direct on Instagram (@ecodesertmorocco) saying that you are my follower and that you have the discount coupon: VIDAMOCHILEIRAECO ⠀
- Trips up to 4 days will have 5% discount
- Trips of more than 5 days will have 10% discount
OUR HONEYMOON ROUTE IN MOROCCO:
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 2: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Boumalne Dades.
- Day 3: Boumalne Dades – Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga.
- Day 4: Merzouga – Rissani – Ouarzazate – Marrakech.